About Our Practice
Virtua Surgical Specialists are committed to providing high quality, compassionate surgical care. All of our surgeons are experienced, certified by the American Board of Surgery, and have been admitted into the American College of Surgeons.
Our surgical practice utilizes the latest minimally invasive procedures to help speed your recovery. Additionally, various members of our surgical practice have specialized in:
- Minimally invasive bariatric (weight loss) surgery
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery (endocrine surgery)
- Oncologic surgery (surgical treatment of breast,
colon, thyroid, and skin cancers)
- Minimally invasive surgery for colon cancers and diverticulitis
- Laser treatment of varicose veins (EVLT) in our office
- Diagnosis and evaluation of peripheral vascular,
venous, and carotid artery disease in
our certified, noninvasive vascular lab
- Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery
- Hernia repair
Our practice is now located in the Virtua Health and Wellness Center in Moorestown which opened in December 2012. Our surgical office has a minor surgical suite, comfortable examination rooms, and consultation rooms.
Our office has a fully equipped, Medicare certified, noninvasive vascular lab. This vascular lab allows patients with suspected carotid, peripheral vascular, or venous disease to have a painless and accurate evaluation of their vascular status.
New Jersey Cardiology
Additional Practice Areas
Besides the usual areas of general surgery listed above, we have developed special interests in the following areas: